Join us for this spring’s Employee Appreciation women’s basketball game! As a thank you for your service and dedication to Vanderbilt University, Vanderbilt Human Resources has reserved a limited number of tickets for employees and their guests to attend the Vanderbilt vs. Tennessee women’s basketball game on Sunday, Feb. 18.
Gates open at 12 p.m. Tipoff will be at 1 p.m.
Tickets are free to university employees and their guests but must be reserved in advance. Each university employee may reserve up to four (4) tickets. Tickets will be first come, first served. Please ONLY reserve ticket(s) if you can attend the game.
Employees will also receive a free concessions voucher for each ticketed person in attendance at the game and a gift (while supplies last). To pick up your voucher we kindly request that you wear Vanderbilt University apparel or black and gold. We appreciate your understanding that we are unable to honor the concession voucher if you are wearing gear from the opposing team.
Concession vouchers will be available to pick up in Vandyville (Memorial Gymnasium Practice Gym). Enter at Gate 1 by the Ticket Box Office at Memorial Gymnasium. Gates open at 12 p.m., and you can pick up vouchers through the first quarter of the game.
Register for tickets online:
- Employees must secure tickets to the Employee Appreciation women’s basketball game through this link: Ticket Link
- Enter your Person Number into the Promo Code box.
- To find your Person Number, visit SkyVU and under Me, click Personal Information, and then Employment Info. Scroll down until you find your Person Number.
- Click on Find Tickets.
- Green dots are tickets that are available.
- Note: Employees may select up to four (4) tickets.
- Click on the desired green dot(s) and select the ticket(s).
- Click Add to Cart.
- Click Checkout.
- Log In to your existing account or create a new account.
- Tickets will be delivered digitally by email, and if you have a smartphone you will be able to access them on your phone.
- It is strongly recommended that you save your electronic tickets in your phone’s wallet app for game day. Otherwise, you may have trouble accessing your tickets in the stadium area.
Game attendees must have a ticket to enter Memorial Gym. Children age 2 and under do not require a ticket for any regular season home game on Vanderbilt’s campus. Any related bags should be stowed under the parent’s seat to keep the aisles and rows clear of items that may hinder ingress or egress of fans.
For any accessibility inquiries, including limited mobility or wheelchair access, please email email@example.com for additional assistance. We will connect you with Athletics to ensure that you have an accessible game day experience.
Clear Bag Policy: https://vucommodores.com/clear-bag-policy/
Parking: Free parking is available in the 25th Avenue Garage.
Game Day FAQ: https://vucommodores.com/womens-basketball-gameday/
Vandyville Information: https://vucommodores.com/vandyville-hoops-coming-soon/
If you would like to purchase additional tickets to the Employee Appreciation women’s basketball game, please contact the Vanderbilt Athletics ticket office at 615-322-4653 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.