**As of Sept. 5, all free tickets have been claimed.
As a thank you for your service and dedication to Vanderbilt University, Human Resources invites employees and their guests to attend the Vanderbilt vs. Missouri football game on Saturday, Sept. 30.
The game time has not been announced, but gates will open two hours before kickoff. Keep an eye on your email and the MyVU newsletter for more information.
Tickets are free for university employees and their guests, but they must be reserved in advance. Each employee may reserve up to four tickets. Tickets will be first come, first served. Please ONLY reserve tickets if you can attend the game.
Employees will also receive a free concessions voucher for each ticketed person in attendance at the game. You may select one of the three concessions voucher options: hot dog, nachos, pretzel. Each voucher includes a souvenir soda or water.
You may pick up concessions vouchers by the Frist Family Gate (west side of the stadium) when gates open through the end of the first quarter. There will be directional signs on game day and more information in your Pre-Game Day email the week of the game. To claim your voucher, we ask that you wear Vanderbilt University apparel or our school colors of black and gold.
**The FIRST 250 employees to pick up their concession vouchers will receive a clear stadium tote bag.
Register for tickets online:
- Employees must secure tickets to the Employee Appreciation Game through this link
- Enter your Person Number into the Promo Code box
- To find your Person Number, visit SkyVU and under Me, click Personal Information, and then Employment Info
- Click on Find Tickets
- Green dots are tickets that are available
- Employees may select up to four tickets
- Click on the desired green dot and select the ticket
- Click Add to Cart
- Click Checkout
- You will then log in to your existing account or create a new account
- Tickets will be delivered to you digitally by email and if you have a smartphone, you will be able to access them on your phone
- It is strongly recommended that you save your electronic tickets in your phone’s Wallet App for game day — if not, you may have trouble accessing your tickets in the stadium area
Game attendees must have a ticket to enter the stadium. Children age 2 and under do not require a ticket for any regular season home game on Vanderbilt’s campus. Any related bags should be stowed under the parent’s seat to keep the aisles and rows clear of items that may hinder ingress or egress of fans.
For accessibility inquiries, including limited mobility or wheelchair access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance. We will connect you with Athletics to ensure that you have an accessible game day experience.
Clear Bag Policy: https://vucommodores.com/clear-bag-policy/.
Parking Map: Free parking for Vanderbilt Employees in the 25th Avenue Garage with valid VU Commodore Card
Game Day Information: https://vucommodores.com/football-gameday/
If you would like to purchase additional tickets to the Employee Appreciation Football Game, please contact the Athletics Ticket Office at 615.322.4653 or email@example.com
For questions or more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.