- 615-322-6397 Email
- Vanderbilt University to host Clinton Global Initiative University annual meeting in 2023
- Associate Vice Chancellor and Chief Facilities Officer Mike Perez to retire
- Online seminar outlines how VU can help faculty researchers with competitive research proposals
- Health Sciences graduate and professional students invited to baseball pregame event March 31
Vanderbilt University’s new wellness program is now available to all employees. Administered by Virgin Pulse, the program encourages healthy habits through fun challenges and quarterly rewards. Get started by registering at Virgin Pulse, completing a health check and deciding which areas of your well-being you want to improve.
How to register
- New members: Go to https://join.virginpulse.com/VU/
- Existing members: Sign in at member.virginpulse.com
- Accept the terms and conditions and choose your email preferences to get the latest tips and information.
- Connect an activity tracker to receive credit for your steps, active minutes and hours slept.
- Upload a profile picture and add some friends.
- Set your interests to get personalized daily tips to help you eat healthy, be active, reduce stress, sleep well and more.
- Download the Virgin Pulse mobile app in the App Store or Google Play. Access your account and track your activity anywhere, anytime.
Complete the Health Check
Complete your health assessment by visiting Health Check under the Health tab. After answering several questions, you’ll see your health score, learn about possible health risks and get practical tips to help you maintain and improve your well-being.
Track your healthy habits
Select which healthy habits you want to focus on by going to Healthy Habits > Browse All. A customized list based on your health check results and the interests you set in your profile will enable you to track things like hours slept, mood, daily steps, daily workouts and more.
You also can prioritize and personalize your experience by engaging in additional resources to help improve your well-being:
- Daily Cards: Get helpful tips that are relevant to your current interests and goals.
- Journeys®: Make simple changes to improve your health, one step at a time.
- Challenges: Team up or go head-to-head to challenge your co-workers and track healthy habits.
- Social Groups: Discuss your favorite hobbies and find a like-minded community to support your healthy changes.
Visit the Office of Health and Wellness website for FAQs or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.