Vanderbilt has a campus broadcast facility with a dedicated fiber optic line for live TV interviews and a radio ISDN line.
The Vanderbilt News number, (615) 322-2706, has 24/7 on call information.
Vanderbilt’s Sarah Igo places today’s privacy concerns in historical context
Sarah Igo, associate professor of history and author of “The Known Citizen: A History of Privacy in Modern America,” explores the roots of modern privacy issues in America. Keep reading »
Vanderbilt experts available to discuss State of the Union
A number of Vanderbilt University experts will be available to media in the days leading up to and after the State of the Union speech Jan. 30 to discuss a variety of topics that could be addressed during President Trump’s address next Tuesday. Will Trump “talk tough” about immigration? Vanessa Beasley, associate professor of communications... Keep reading »
- Vanderbilt experts available to discuss State of the Union Jan 24, 2018
- 10 tips to protect your kids’ toys from hackers this holiday season Dec 14, 2017
- TIP SHEET: Suspicion of Muslims has historic antecedents Jan 31, 2017
- Vanderbilt experts can talk about inauguration and transition Jan 12, 2017
- Expert: Campaign will get uglier as election approaches Aug 1, 2016