Do you have a swimmer, between the ages 6 and17, who is interested in a summer swim team? Then learn more about the AquaDores summer team and attend our spring clinic. The AquaDores Spring Clinic is for past members and prospective swimmers. Participants work in a team setting under the direction of a USA Swimming-certified coach to refine strokes, increase endurance, and develop positive swim competition habits.
Has your child advanced out of swim lessons and is interested in a summer team? Check out the spring clinic to see if the AquaDores swim team is a fit for you.
The AquaDores clinic occurs three days a week over a span of two weeks. The clinic includes a total of six practices.
- Fee $180: April 16–18 and April 23–25, 2018. Includes six 90-minute practices.
- Ages: 6–17 years
- Practices: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays for two weeks from 4:30 to 6 p.m.
- Requirements: Participants must have a knowledge of swimming and be able to complete a full 25-yard continuous swim in a water depth of 10 feet without the aid of flotation devices. (This is not a substitute for swim lessons.)
- Thursdays are reserved for makeup practices in case of inclement weather.
Registration for the AquaDores Spring Clinic requires each participant to have a Rec account:
- If you are a student/Rec member, you already have an account and can log in to add your child to your profile and register for the clinic.
- If you are not a VU student or member, please create an account here by selecting the “Sign Up” button. Once you have created an account, you can add your child to your profile and will be able to register for the clinic.
- Because you are registering on behalf of a minor, the dependent must be linked to the parent’s or guardian’s profile. If you have questions, please refer to the following “how to” guide: How to Add a Family Member to Your Account.
For additional information, contact Aquatics Coordinator Cheryl Richardson at (615) 322-SWIM (7946) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.