Survey participants crown this year’s Employee Appreciation picnic a winner
More than 800 employees “dished” on this year’s Employee Appreciation picnic through an online survey and crowned the 2016 event a winner. Highlights of the survey results are as follows:
- 80 percent rated the picnic good or excellent overall
- 77 percent felt the picnic was well-organized
- 78 percent rated the food good or excellent
- 75 percent said they are very likely to attend a similar event in the future
- 82 percent said they received the information they needed about the picnic
- 75 percent said the picnic made them feel appreciated
Survey drawing winners announced
As a reward for sharing feedback, survey participants were entered to win a black-and-white checkered picnic blanket, just in time for summer. Winners were chosen at random; the lucky winners from VU were:
- Elizabeth Bowman
- Brenda Caplinger
- Shelley Meadows
Three VUMC employees also were selected.
Be sure to watch for information coming soon about the next Employee Appreciation event, Vandy Chills.