Refer a medical records coder, get a cash rewardMar. 20, 2015, 1:02 PM
Vanderbilt employees can earn up to $1,500 for referring a coder with these qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited discipline-specific program
- Licensure, certification and/or registration:
- Records Health Info Admin
- Records Health Info Tech
- Certified Coding Specialist
- Certified Procedural Coder
- Certified Coding Specialist – Physician
- Certified Coding Specialist – Hospital (for Coding Specialist I and II positions)
The Coder Referral Bonus Program runs from March 18-Dec. 31, 2015. Vanderbilt employees who want to refer a coder should follow these steps:
- Ask the coder to complete an online application on the Work at Vanderbilt website.
- When completing the initial application/profile, the coder must include your name, as it is listed in People Finder, as the referral source.
To learn more about Vanderbilt’s referral bonus programs, visit the Human Resources website.
Contact Elizabeth Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or (615) 343-8809.