A new 10-week session of Weight Watchers at Work starts Wednesday, Nov. 13. This group meets at 11 a.m. in Meeting Room 3 on the lower level of the Student Life Center.
Four different groups meet at Vanderbilt. If this location is inconvenient, we can find another campus location that will work for you.
The difference between At Work meetings and traditional Weight Watchers meetings is that all costs are paid in sessions. This means that everything is paid at the time of joining. The cost includes all meetings for the session and your materials. You can join at any time and the cost will be prorated for the number of weeks left in the session. A meeting typically lasts 45 minutes to one hour (includes weigh-in and the meeting topic). There are two ways to participate:
10-week session price – $110-125
- New member – $125
- Continuing member – $120
- Lifetime member – $110
Monthly Pass – $49
- Unlimited meetings each month
- FREE e-Tools (Internet weight-loss companion)
- FREE registration for new members
- Our lowest price per week
How does it work?
- Buy your Monthly Pass in the meeting room.
- Payment can be made by cash, check, VISA or MasterCard. You will be charged on your credit card each month until you cancel, so there’s no need to make a payment when you attend a meeting.
- Show your Monthly Pass at your meeting to sign in.
- You will receive a new card in the mail each month.
- Use e-Tools to stay on track in between meetings.
Health Plus offers full-time faculty and staff a Vanderbilt Weight Watchers at Work credit of $25 once per year for participating in the series.
Contact: Stephanie DeLuca