The Vanderbilt Dayani Center for Health and Wellness, in conjunction with Vanderbilt’s Health Plus Faculty and Staff Wellness Program, offers a holistic approach for adults to promote healthy nutrition, motivation, physical activity, empowerment and well-being.
The next program will be offered on Tuesdays from 5:30 to 7 p.m. A free orientation session will be held Tuesday, June 18, at the Dayani Center.
The Program Includes:
- Weekly interactive class sessions
- Individualized workout program with a personal trainer
- Five-month use of the Dayani Center’s exercise facility, walking track and indoor pool
- Access to exercise classes, such as yoga, tai chi, Zumba, Body Sculpt, dance, pilates, group cycling and water aerobics
- Colin Armstrong, clinical health psychologist and health and wellness coach
- Angel Bachuss, certified personal trainer
- Jennifer Moore, registered dietitian
The program fee is $695, reduced to $545 for Vanderbilt employees and their immediate family members.
In addition to the discount, full-time Vanderbilt employees who complete the program may qualify for reimbursement of up to $142.50 of their fee, courtesy of Health Plus.
Payroll deduction over up to 12 months ($45.41 per month) is available to Vanderbilt employees.
For more information, visit www.VanderbiltWeightLoss.com.
Contact: Angel Bachuss