Confused about Medicare and your health insurance options? You’re not alone! Join Human Resources for a free information session from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. Thursday, March 21, in Light Hall, Room 202. The session is directed to employees aged 62 and older, but all are welcome to attend. No registration is required.
Presented by Aetna, session topics will include:
- Parts A and B: What’s covered, how you qualify and how to enroll;
- Part C: Medicare Advantage plans;
- Part D: Medicare prescription drug plans;
- Health care reform and plans for Medicare-eligible participants; and
- Resources to help you navigate plan selections.
Bring your questions. There will be plenty of time for a Q-and-A at the end of the session.
Please contact the Employee Service Center if you have questions about the event.
Walk-in: HR Express (2 locations)
- 2525 West End Ave., 2nd Floor. Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
- Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks, 719 Thompson Lane. Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. (closed 1-2 p.m.); Tuesday and Thursday, 8–9:45 a.m. and 3:30–4:30 p.m.
Call: (615) 343-7000; Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Live Chat: http://hr.vanderbilt.edu/esc; Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Contact: Human Resources, (615) 343-7000