The Vanderbilt Dayani Center for Health and Wellness, in conjunction with Vanderbilt’s Health Plus Faculty & Staff Wellness Program, offers the Vanderbilt Weight Workshop, a holistic approach to promoting healthy nutrition, motivation, physical activity, empowerment and well-being.
Discounts and partial reimbursements offered to Vanderbilt employees reflect a savings of almost 50 percent off the full price of the workshop, and payroll deduction over 12 months is available to Vanderbilt employees.
Our next workshop will be from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 8. Free orientation sessions will be held April 24 and 26 and May 1 and 3 at the Dayani Center.
Our program includes:
- Free orientation sessions with no obligation to enroll
- Weekly interactive class sessions
- An individualized workout program with a personal trainer
- Five months’ use of the Dayani Center’s exercise facility, walking track and indoor pool
- Access to group exercise classes, such as yoga, Tai Chi, Zumba, body sculpt, dance, Pilates, group cycling and water aerobics
- Colin Armstrong, Ph.D. – health psychologist and certified health and wellness coach
- Angel Bachuss, M.S. – exercise physiologist and personal trainer
- Jennifer Moore, R.D., L.D.N., M.P.H. – registered dietitian
- $495* for Vanderbilt employees and adult members of their immediate family
- $695 for others
*In addition to the $200 discount, full-time Vanderbilt employees who complete the program may qualify for reimbursement of up to $142.50 of their fee, courtesy of Health Plus (bringing the final cost of the program for full-time Vanderbilt employees to $352.50).
Payroll deduction over up to 12 months ($41.25 per month) is available to Vanderbilt employees. Learn more.
Contact: Angel Bachuss,