- 615-322-6397 Email
- Vanderbilt University to host Clinton Global Initiative University annual meeting in 2023
- MLAS Summer and Fall 2023 Course Offerings Announced
- Vanderbilt Divinity School names influential public theologian Yolanda Pierce as next dean
- ‘Ain’t Gonna Let Nobody Turn Me Around: Womanist Truth, Womanist Resistance’ roundtable March 27
#IamRemarkable is a worldwide Google initiative that strives to empower everyone, particularly women and underrepresented groups, to celebrate their achievements in the workplace and beyond.
During the 90-minute workshop, participants learn the importance of self-promotion at work, challenge the social perception around self-promotion, and gain tools to develop this skill.
#IamRemarkable has reached more than 400,000 participants and 1,000 companies across 170 countries while improving people’s lives by helping:
- 82 percent feel more confident
- 89 percent be more active in self-promotion
- 49 percent achieve job/career growth
Engagement: Level 3
Facilitators: Chance Ryon and Krista Vaught
Date and time:
- March 6, 1:30–3 p.m. (virtual)
- March 22, 10:30 a.m.–noon (in person)
Save your seat! Enroll here.
The HR Employee Learning and Engagement team works to unlock the potential of every Vanderbilt employee by offering innovative and meaningful learning experiences, creating space to foster conversations and connections, and encouraging a culture of learning and growth. Our vision is for every employee to feel connected and integral to Vanderbilt’s mission, empowered to invest in themselves and succeed in their role, engaged in the campus community and inspired to design their best future.
HR ELE workshops are offered free of charge to VU employees. Click here to view all of HR ELE’s upcoming learning experiences and to learn more about our engagement levels.