- 615-322-6397 Email
- Vanderbilt University to host Clinton Global Initiative University annual meeting in 2023
- MLAS Summer and Fall 2023 Course Offerings Announced
- Vanderbilt Divinity School names influential public theologian Yolanda Pierce as next dean
- ‘Ain’t Gonna Let Nobody Turn Me Around: Womanist Truth, Womanist Resistance’ roundtable March 27
Join HR Employee Learning and Engagement on Wednesday, Feb. 1, from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. for:
Vanderbilt football head coach Clark Lea talks about the importance of “heartbeats and habits,” and there’s no time like the present to begin building new habits.
Atomic Habits has been called “the most comprehensive and practical guide on how to create good habits, break bad ones, and get 1 percent better every day.” This book, by James Clear, encourages people to think deeply about the systems that need to accompany new habits.
- What new habits do you want to develop for the workplace?
- What old habits are you ready to be rid of in the workplace?
Come learn about Atomic Habits and leave with an action plan to implement these practices into your work at Vanderbilt.
Facilitator: Krystal Clark
Date and time: Feb. 1, 1:30–2:30 p.m.
Location: hosted virtually (Zoom link will be provided after registration)
Save your seat by enrolling here.
About HR Employee Learning and Engagement
The HR Employee Learning and Engagement team unlocks the potential of every Vanderbilt employee by offering innovative and meaningful learning experiences, creating space to foster conversations and connections, and encouraging a culture of learning and growth. Our vision is for every employee to feel connected and integral to Vanderbilt’s mission, empowered to invest in themselves and succeed in their role, engaged in the campus community, and inspired to design their best future.
HR ELE workshops are offered at no cost to VU employees. Click here to view all of HR ELE’s upcoming learning experiences and to learn more about engagement levels.
Subscribe to the Rooted in Learning newsletter to learn about upcoming professional development opportunities offered through Human Resources.