- 615-322-6397 Email
Vanderbilt Human Resources has reserved a limited number of tickets for university employees and their guests to attend the Sunday, Feb. 5, Vanderbilt vs. Georgia women’s basketball game as a thank you for their service and dedication to the university.
Gates open at 11 a.m. Tipoff will be at noon.
Tickets are free to university employees and their guests but must be reserved in advance. Each employee may reserve up to four tickets. Tickets will be first come, first served. Please only reserve ticket(s) if you CAN attend the game.
Employees also will receive a free concessions voucher for each ticketed person in attendance at the game. They may select one of the four concessions voucher options: (1) hot dog and a small popcorn, (2) nachos and a small popcorn, (3) a pretzel and a small popcorn or (4) BBQ nachos. Each voucher includes a small soda or water.
You can pick up your concessions voucher(s) at Gate 1 by the Ticket Box Office at Memorial Gymnasium from when gates open (11 a.m.) until 10 minutes after tipoff (noon). To claim your voucher, we ask that you wear Vanderbilt University apparel or our school colors of black and gold.
Register for tickets online:
- Employees must secure tickets to the Employee Appreciation Game through this link: Ticket Link
- Enter your Person Number into the Promo Code box. To find your Person Number, visit SkyVU and under Me, click Personal Information, and then Employment Info. Scroll down until you find your Person Number.
- Click on Find Tickets.
- Green dots are tickets that are available.
- Employees may select up to four (4) tickets.
- Click on the desired green dot and select the ticket.
- Click Add to Cart.
- Click Checkout.
- You will then Log In to your existing account or Create a new account.
- Tickets will be delivered to you digitally by email, and if you have a smartphone, you will be able to access them on your phone.
- It is strongly recommended that you save your electronic tickets in your phone’s Wallet App for game day. If not, you may have trouble accessing your tickets in the stadium area.
Game attendees must have a ticket to enter the stadium. Children age 2 and under do not require a ticket for any regular season home game on Vanderbilt’s campus. Any related bags should be stowed under the parent’s seat to keep the aisles and rows clear of items that may hinder ingress or egress of fans.
For any accessibility inquiries, including limited mobility or wheelchair access, please email email@example.com. We will connect you with Athletics to ensure that you have an accessible game day experience.
Clear Bag Policy: https://vucommodores.com/clear-bag-policy/.
Parking: Free parking is available in the 25th Avenue Garage
Game Day FAQ: https://vucommodores.com/womens-basketball-gameday/
If you would like to purchase additional tickets to the Employee Appreciation Basketball Game, please contact the Athletics Ticket Office at 615.322.4653 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information email email@example.com.