The EdAssist portal is now available for submitting your fall 2022 tuition benefit applications, including dependent tuition applications. You can find the EdAssist login, step-by-step tutorials and other resources on the tuition pages of the HR website.
Applying for fall 2022
- You may submit an application 90 days or less prior to the class start date. For example, if your (or your dependent’s) semester starts on Aug. 25, you may submit an application beginning May 27. The deadline to submit an application is 30 days after the class start date.
- For dependent tuition, when entering the tuition amount for the semester, the maximum amount that can be entered is capped at Vanderbilt’s current tuition amount. For the 2022–23 academic year, Vanderbilt’s tuition cost is $29,065 per semester (or $19,376.67 per quarter).
- VUMC-affiliated faculty members should use their university VUNetID and not VUMC ID to access the EdAssist system using VU Single Sign-on (SSO). DUO MFA is also required for access. For assistance with university VUNetID or DUO MFA, please contact the VUIT helpdesk.
If you need help completing the application or have questions about the process, please contact EdAssist.
- Talk with a live operator Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.–7 p.m. CT at 844-266-1532.
- Chat with a customer service representative Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–3 p.m. CT by clicking on the Support Services icon in EdAssist, then selecting Get Live Help.
- Submit a help ticket by clicking Contact Us from the left-hand menu in EdAssist.
- Email a customer service representative at VUTuitionBenefit@edassist.com.