- 615-322-6397 Email
- Vanderbilt University to host Clinton Global Initiative University annual meeting in 2023
- Vanderbilt kicks off Sesquicentennial in style with ceremony, conversation, music and more
- South Asia Week brings flavors of India to campus dining halls
- Latest Vanderbilt Trailblazers portraits unveiled during Sesquicentennial celebration
Undergraduate, graduate and professional students are invited to complete a 10-day meditation streak in Headspace for a chance to win Vandy swag. One winner also will receive a free Headspace membership for a friend or family member.
To help kick off the challenge, Headspace will host an “Intro to Headspace” webinar on Wednesday, March 16, from 3 to 3:45 p.m. CT.
Headspace is an award-winning, research-backed digital tool for mindful living with more than 1,200+ hours of themed meditations, sleep content, mindful movement exercises and focus music. Vanderbilt’s Headspace Challenge encourages students to meditate in support of their mental health and well-being.
To enter the challenge:
- Follow @vandycarenetwork on Instagram.
- Sign up for Headspace. Vanderbilt students have access to a free account.
- Complete a meditation* within the Headspace app for 10 days in a row.
- Screenshot your 10-day streak (open Headspace, tap the account icon at the top left corner, tap “Stats” and screenshot this page). Share the screenshot to your Instagram story and tag @vandycarenetwork between March 16–31.
Each student that completes the challenge will be entered into a raffle for one of five Vanderbilt sweatshirt blankets. One grand prize winner also will receive a free Headspace membership for a friend or family member. This contest is open to actively enrolled Vanderbilt students; one entry is allowed per student.
Your emotional well-being is a personal journey, not a competition. The Student Care Network is here to support your mental health and wants to help you achieve your well-being goals. We hope to incentivize students to try Headspace, which can be a great tool in your self-care toolbox.
If you have questions about the challenge, please reach out to email@example.com.
*The following sessions count toward the run streak: Focus Music, Courses, Meditations, Mindful Activities, Advice, Cardio, Wind Down, Nighttime SOS, Sleep Radio, Sleep Music, EDHS, Group Meditation, and Soundscapes. The following sessions currently do not count toward the run streak: Sleepcasts, Expert Guidance, Workouts, Videos, and Wake Up.