Vanderbilt graduate and professional students are invited to attend a virtual town hall at noon CT on Wednesday, Sept. 15, to hear directly from campus leadership about the university’s 2021 fall semester operations. The event will address COVID-19 protocols, testing and contact tracing, academic support and resources for mental health and wellness.
Registration is required to attend the town hall, and students can submit questions in advance.
Speakers and Q&A panelists for the town hall include:
- Cybele Raver, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs
- André Christie-Mizell, vice provost for graduate education and dean of the Graduate School
- Pam Jones, senior associate dean for clinical and community partnerships in the School of Nursing and co-commander of the university’s Public Health Central Command Center
- G.L. Black, vice provost for student affairs and dean of students
- Lisa Clapper, student care manager and director
The event will be recorded and available for later viewing on the Health and Safety Protocols website.