Submit your tuition benefit application for fall 2021 nowJun. 9, 2021, 8:00 AM
The EdAssist portal is now available for submitting fall 2021 tuition benefit applications, including dependent tuition applications. The EdAssist login, tutorials and other resources can be found on the tuition pages of the HR website.
Apply for fall 2021:
- You will only be able to submit an application 90 days or less prior to the semester start date. For example, if your (or your child’s) semester starts on Aug. 25, you will be able to submit an application beginning May 27. The deadline is 30 days after the start of the semester.
- When entering the tuition amount for the semester, the maximum amount that can be entered is capped at Vanderbilt’s current tuition amount. For the 2021-22 academic year, Vanderbilt’s tuition cost is $27,420 per semester (or $18,280 per quarter).
- VUMC-affiliated faculty members should use their VUNetID—and not VUMC ID—to access the EdAssist system using VU single sign-on (SSO).
If you need help completing the application or have questions about the process, please contact EdAssist:
- Reach a live operator Monday through Friday, 7 a.m.–7 p.m. CT at 844-266-1532.
- Submit a help ticket by clicking Contact Usfrom the left-hand menu on the EdAssist portal.