Employee Learning and Engagement has launched a full lineup of professional development experiences.
ELE believes that every member of the Vanderbilt community can grow and lead, regardless of title or position. Its goal is to provide the opportunities and resources that equip employees to be their best while succeeding in their roles and as members of the larger Vanderbilt University community.
Whether you hope to develop a new skill in your current role, advance your skills to progress in your career journey, or connect with fellow employees who are focused on professional growth, ELE is ready to support you.
Employees are invited to engage with ELE during new live virtual learning experiences designed exclusively for the Vanderbilt community and led by the ELE team. To register for any learning experience, visit the links below, or search for “ELE” on SkyVU under Learning.
- July 28, 11 a.m.–noon – The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- March 30, 1–3 p.m. – Crafting Your Authentic Presence
- April 1, 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m. – CliftonStrengths for VU Employees
- April 13, 10:30 a.m.–noon – Creating Presentations that Stick: Design Principles
- April 15, 1–2:30 p.m. – Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success at Work and in Life One Conversation at a Time (Part 1)
- April 22, 1–2:30 p.m. – Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success at Work and in Life One Conversation at a Time (Part 2)
- April 29, 1–2:30 p.m. – 4 Stages of Psychological Safety
- May 6, 10–11:30 a.m. – The 5 Languages of Appreciation in the Workplace
- May 20, 11 a.m.–noon – Leveraging Your EQ at Work
- July 8, 1–2 p.m. – Atomic Habits
- July 15, 1–2 p.m. – BRAVING: Exploring the Anatomy of Trust
- July 20, 2–4 p.m. – Design Thinking, Upskilling, and Experimenting for Career Growth
In addition, all employees were invited to participate in PodTalks @Vandy, a podcast discussion group that launched on March 24.
The ELE team will add additional development opportunities, and stay tuned for details about the upcoming Virtual Thought Leader Series.