Open Enrollment website and detailed guide now availableOct. 5, 2020, 7:23 AM
Open Enrollment is your annual opportunity to update or choose the benefits that best meet your needs. To get the plans that are best for you, all benefits-eligible employees must complete Open Enrollment, even if you don’t plan to make changes or if you choose to waive coverage.
The Open Enrollment website is now live with the most up-to-date information for your 2021 benefits options. On the website, you can find helpful information such as:
- The 2021 Detailed Guide to Open Enrollment (you will need your VUNetID and password)
- Open Enrollment frequently asked questions
Get to know your options now in preparation for enrolling on My VU Benefits between 8 a.m. Oct. 19 and 11:59 p.m. Nov. 2. You can make or change your elections as often as you want during this time. Keep in mind that elections save as you go through each step of the process, even if you do not click all the way through to the confirmation page.
Consider your choices carefully; changes and corrections cannot happen except within the enrollment period or within 30 days of a qualifying event, like getting married or having a baby. Benefits selected during the enrollment period will begin on Jan. 1, 2021.
- Go to vu.edu/oe to review the decision guides, schedule an enrollment lab meeting, or use PLANselect, an interactive tool to help guide your health plan decision.
- Visit the Virtual Benefits Fair from 10 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct 27. Zoom meeting links for the fair are available online.
- Contact Human Resources from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at firstname.lastname@example.org or (615) 343-4788.
- Learn more about Open Enrollment by visiting vu.edu/oe.