Get your VUnetID and password ready for Open EnrollmentSep. 28, 2020, 7:07 AM
Open Enrollment for 2021 benefits is right around the corner. Are you ready?
Open Enrollment begins at 8 a.m. on Oct. 19 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Nov 2. Elections are effective Jan. 1–Dec. 31, 2021, unless you have a qualifying event, like getting married or having a baby.
One thing you can do now is to get your VUnetID and password ready. This is the same ID and password you use to log in to Oracle and other Vanderbilt systems. If you don’t remember your VUnetID or your password, follow the instructions below.
- Call your IT support provider or the VUIT help desk (vu.edu/vunetIDhelp).
- Explain to the support provider that you have forgotten your password or VUnetID. This will likely result in IT placing your account into re-authentication.
- Go to the VU Identity – Existing Users page.
- Click on “Re-Authenticate” under Administer Account.
- Upon clicking the link, you will be asked to log in (via PING single sign-on). Skip typing in a username or password and instead click on “Reauth.” Enter your VUNetID on the next page and click “Continue.”
- You’ll need the last five digits of your Social Security number, your birth date, and your legal first and last names.
- You will then link to the policy. Read through it, check the box to confirm you’ve read it and accept terms, then click “Continue.”
- Once you’ve accepted the policy, you will be able to set a new password. Make sure you are not using any previous passwords. Reusing old passwords will cause the process to fail. Fill in your new password in the “Password” field and confirm.
If you don’t have a computer or need help with this process, see your supervisor or contact Human Resources.
Visit vu.edu/oe for additional information.