Have dinner with the provost Jan. 24Jan. 14, 2019, 3:20 PM
Students are invited to join Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs Susan R. Wente on Thursday, Jan. 24, at Rand Dining Hall, where she will serve up dinner and discussion.
Wente will serve an Italian feast from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options will be available.
The evening’s menu will include:
- Rigatoni with sautéed kale and roasted chicken
- Zucchini lasagna (vegetarian)
- Roasted vegetable medley (vegan, gluten-free)
- Garlic bread (vegetarian)
- Chocolate-dipped cannoli (vegetarian)