- 615-322-6397 Email
- Vanderbilt University to host Clinton Global Initiative University annual meeting in 2023
- MLAS Summer and Fall 2023 Course Offerings Announced
- Vanderbilt Divinity School names influential public theologian Yolanda Pierce as next dean
- ‘Ain’t Gonna Let Nobody Turn Me Around: Womanist Truth, Womanist Resistance’ roundtable March 27
Chill out from the heat and take part in the Employee Appreciation event, ‘Vandy Chills’ on Thursday, Aug. 9.
Pick up a frozen treat of your choice on the University Library Lawn or at one of the ice-cream truck stops across campus. Dairy-free, gluten-free, and no-sugar-added options available.
- 11 a.m.-3 p.m. – University Library Lawn (near Harold Stirling Vanderbilt Statue)
Ice Cream Truck Stops:
- 11-11:30 a.m. – Wyatt Center/East Hall
(Under the connecting arches)
- 12:15-12:45 p.m. – Magnolia Circle
(Peabody, home economics bldg)
- 1:30-2 p.m. – Engineering & Science Building
(Lot 71, baseball parking lot)
- 2:45-3:15 p.m. – Lowes Vanderbilt Plaza
(Near office entrance)
- 3:30-4:15 p.m. – Baker Building
(Lot 5A, surface parking lot)
Please bring your VU ID.
Download the Vandy Chills flyer to post in your area.
Share the fun!
Take pictures at the event and share them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter using #vandychills18 and #vandygram to add to the online collection at social.vanderbilt.edu.
Questions? Contact Human Resources.