Benefits Open House today; enrollment labs ongoingby Nicholas Moore Oct. 19, 2017, 8:00 AM
Open Enrollment is happening now until Oct. 31 at 11:59 p.m. ALL benefits-eligible employees must complete Open Enrollment, even if you don’t plan to make changes or you plan to waive coverage.
If you need help enrolling or don’t have access to a computer, stop by the Benefits Open House today, attend an upcoming enrollment lab, or visit Human Resources on the 10th floor of the Baker Building (110 21st Ave. S.) from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday–Friday.
Benefits Open House
Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017
10 a.m.– 4 p.m.
Baker Building, 10th floor
Not sure which benefits are right for you and your family? This event is focused simply on helping you get the information you need to make the benefits decisions that are right for you—plus a few helpful extras. Stop by to:
- talk with benefit providers and learn more about your options
- boost your well-being by finding out the latest from the university’s health, wellness and retirement providers, as well as VU Public Safety
- get your free flu shot
- complete your Open Enrollment at the benefits lab
Access a computer and speak with an HR representative.
- Oct. 18: Sarratt/Rand, Room 216/220, 8 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Oct. 20: Commons Center, Room 235, 7:30 a.m.–noon
- Oct. 24: Commons Center, Room 235, 11:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Oct. 26: Sarratt/Rand, Room 216/220, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Oct. 31: Baker Building, Training Room, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
VUnetID and password
Remember to have your VUnetID and password ready and active before you visit. If you need help with your VUnetID or your password, visit it.vanderbilt.edu/accessvu or contact your IT support provider or the Help Desk.
Learn more about Open Enrollment and sign up for 2018 benefits now at vu.edu/oe.