Vanderbilt researchers will discuss their groundbreaking studies on Alzheimer’s disease and dementia at an upcoming forum, and the public is invited to attend. The event is scheduled from 1 to 4 p.m. Wednesday, March 22, in the theater at the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt.
Speakers will include the following:
- Laura Dugan, M.D. – Department of Medicine
- Katherine Gifford, Psy.D. – Memory and Alzheimer’s Center
- Fiona Harrison, Ph.D. – Department of Medicine
- Angela Jefferson, Ph.D. – Memory and Alzheimer’s Center
- Craig Lindsley, Ph.D. – Center for Neuroscience Drug Discovery
- Paul Newhouse, M.D. – Center for Cognitive Medicine
- Charles Sanders, Ph.D. – Department of Biochemistry
Parking will be available in the South Garage attached to the Children’s Hospital (2200 Children’s Way). Attendees should go to the second floor of the garage, take the sky bridge into the hospital, and follow the signs directing them to the theater.
Download a flyer to post in your area.
Contact: Daniel O’Brien