Open Enrollment is underway; Health & Benefits Fair scheduled for WednesdayOct. 20, 2016, 12:00 PM
Open Enrollment is happening now. Open Enrollment is your annual opportunity to choose or update the benefit options that best meet your and your family’s needs for 2017. Open Enrollment began on Oct. 17 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Oct. 31. Elections are effective Jan. 1–Dec. 31, 2017, unless you have a qualifying life event, like getting married or having a baby. Learn more and sign up for 2017 benefits now at vu.edu/oe.
If you need help enrolling or don’t have access to a computer, you have three options: stop by the Health & Benefits Fair, attend the final enrollment lab, or visit Human Resources on the 10th floor of the Baker Building (110 21st Ave S). Remember to have your VUnetID and password ready and active before you visit. If you need help with your VUnetID or your password, visit it.vanderbilt.edu/accessvu or contact your IT support provider or the Help Desk.
Health & Benefits Fair
Wednesday, Oct. 26
8 a.m.–3 p.m.
Student Life Center Ballroom
Vanderbilt University’s Health & Benefits Fair is an interactive experience that will use digital tools and on-site experts to help you finish your annual “Health To Do List” in one place. Stop by each station to:
- Complete Open Enrollment at the Benefits Lab,
- Download and set up convenient health care apps at the PowerUp Bar,
- Learn about preventive health services and in-network primary care physicians accepting new patients in your area,
- Get health care services like flu shots and blood pressure readings, and
- Learn about new pharmacy services and sign up for mail-order pharmacy.
Representatives from VU’s health, wellness, retirement and insurance providers, as well as Public Safety and Athletics, will be on hand to answer questions and help you understand their offerings.
Bring your Vanderbilt ID to swipe at the registration table. No RSVP is needed to attend the fair, but if you pre-register for PowerUp, you’ll get an additional entry into the event’s grand prize drawing and a personalized Care Path Card before the event. Pre-register at http://vhan.com/poweruphealth.
Upcoming enrollment lab
- Oct. 25, 8:30 a.m.–noon at Rand/Sarratt Function Room 216/220
- Oct. 26, 8 a.m.–3 p.m. at the Health & Benefits Fair, Student Life Center Ballroom
- Oct. 28, 8:30–11 a.m. at the Baker Building 10th floor training room
Visit vu.edu/oe for more information.