Get ready to spend a frozen Friday with your colleagues and enjoy a sweet treat at one of Vanderbilt’s coolest events: Vandy Chills! This Employee Appreciation event will be held Aug. 12 at the following locations:
- 11 a.m.–3 p.m. — Front of Eskind Library
- 11 a.m.–3 p.m. and 11 p.m.–1 a.m. — The Vanderbilt Clinic (near bridge to VCH)
- 11 a.m.–3 p.m. — Library Lawn (near the Harold Stirling Vanderbilt statue)
- 11–11:30 a.m. — 3401 West End Ave.
- 11:45 a.m.–12:15 p.m. — Crystal Terrace
- 12:30–1 p.m. — 2525 West End Ave.
- 1:15–1:45 p.m. — Blair School of Music and Vanderbilt Psychiatric Hospital
- 2–2:30 p.m. — Peabody, Magnolia Lawn
- 2:45–3:15 p.m. — Baker Building
Dairy-free, gluten-free and no-sugar-added options will be available.
Download a flier to post in your area.
Share the fun!
Take pictures at the event, and share them on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr and Twitter using #vandychills to add to our online collection. At some locations you can even pose for a picture in a cut-out image of a frozen treat!