Get your VUnetID and password ready for Open EnrollmentSep. 16, 2015, 2:54 PM
Open Enrollment is right around the corner. Are you ready? To help you prepare, Vanderbilt’s HR team is sharing the top 10 things you need to know.
Today’s tip: To complete Open Enrollment, you will need your VUnetID and password. This is the same ID and password you use to log into C2HR and other Vanderbilt systems. If you don’t remember your VUnetID or your password, please follow the below instructions.
If you can’t remember your password only:
- Go to the AccessVU website and click on “Change ePassword.” This will bring you to a login screen.
- At the bottom of the screen is a link to click if you cannot remember your password. This will allow you to reset your password using the recovery questions you set up at the time you received your account.
- If you cannot remember the answers to your recovery questions, contact your IT support provider or help desk.
If you need both your VUnetID and your password:
- Call your IT support provider or help desk.
- Ask the support provider to set your account to “Re-Authenticate.”
- Go to the AccessVU website.
- Click on “Re-Authenticate” and follow the directions to reset your password. You’ll need the last five digits of your social security number, your birth date and your legal first and last names.
If you don’t have a computer or need help with this process, see your supervisor or visit HR Express on the second floor of the 2525 West End Building.
Open Enrollment begins at 8 a.m. on Oct. 14 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Oct. 30. Elections are effective Jan. 1–Dec. 31, 2016, unless you have a qualifying event such as marriage, divorce or the birth of a child.
Visit hr.vanderbilt.edu/oe for additional information.