The Vanderbilt Software Store and SAS Institute will host two free JMP workshops for Vanderbilt faculty, staff and students.
Both workshops are scheduled for Wednesday, Oct. 16, in Buttrick Hall, Room 015.
The Introductory Session will be from 1 to 2:30 p.m., with a Q&A to follow from 2:30 to 3 p.m. The agenda for the Introductory Session includes:
- Navigating JMP
- Data visualization, including mapping, Graph Builder and data filters
- Analyzing data in JMP, including exploratory data analysis, basic inference, ANOVA and regression
- JMP integration with SAS, R and Excel
- An overview of available JMP academic resources
- New features in JMP 11
The Advanced Session will be from 3 to 4:30 p.m., with a Q&A to follow from 4:30 to 5 p.m. The agenda for the Advanced Session includes:
- Multivariate analysis
- Survival models
- Data mining/predictive modeling
- New features in JMP Pro 11
- Other topics of interest, including the design of experiments, quality, reliability, bootstrapping and time series
For more information, call 343-3919 or email email@example.com.
Contact: (615) 343-3919