Job fair for pediatric nurses Feb. 13
Feb. 5, 2013, 4:06 PM
A pediatric nursing job fair is scheduled from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 13, in the second-floor lobby at the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt.
- Onsite interviews;
- Onsite job offers;
- Tours of pediatric specialty areas throughout the day;
- Free parking in South Garage (see map).
During the fair, Vanderbilt will be hiring for the following job openings. To apply, go to the Work at Vanderbilt website and enter the job number 1300866. If you apply in advance, you can set up a specific interview time during the fair.
- Pediatric Acute Care/Inpatient Surgery. General medical/surgical nursing experience, pediatrics preferred.
- Pediatric Operating Room. Previous OR and/or pediatric nursing experience preferred.
- Pediatric Intensive Critical Care Unit. Critical care and pediatric nursing experience preferred.
- Pediatric Cardiology Intensive Care Unit. Cardiology, critical care and pediatric nursing experience preferred.
- Pediatric Critical Care Float Pool. Must be able to float to all ICUs, operating room and PACU. Previous critical care nursing experience required.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. NICU, critical care and pediatric nursing experience preferred.
- Pediatric Emergency Department. Emergency room, critical care and pediatric nursing experience preferred.
Learn more on the job fair website, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.