New session of Weight Watchers at Work starts Oct. 24Oct. 10, 2012, 1:50 PM
A new 10-week session of Weight Watchers at Work starts Wednesday, Oct. 24, at the Vanderbilt Student Life Center.
The group meets at 11 a.m. in Meeting Room 3, on the Student Life Center’s lower level.
The difference between “at work” meetings and traditional Weight Watchers meetings is that all costs are paid in sessions. This means that everything is paid at the time of joining. The cost includes all meetings for the session and your materials. You can join at any time, and the cost will be pro-rated for the number of weeks left in the session. A meeting typically lasts 45 minutes-1 hour and includes weigh-in and the meeting topic.
10-week Session Price
New member: $125
Continuing member: $120
Lifetime member: $110
Monthly Pass: $49
A Weight Watchers Monthly Pass makes it easier to commit to your weight-loss success and gives you a great value.
With Monthly Pass you get:
- Unlimited meetings each month
- Free e-Tools—Internet weight-loss companions
- Free registration for new members
- Our lowest price per week
How does it work?
- Buy your Monthly Pass in the meeting room.
- Show your Monthly Pass at your meeting to sign in.
- Get a new card in the mail each month. Your credit card will be charged each month until you cancel, so there’s no need to make a payment when you attend a meeting.
- e-Tools help you stay on track in between meetings.
Payment can be made by cash, check, Visa or Master Card. During the first week of the session, you also can split your cost into two payments (by check only). Vanderbilt does not process payroll deduction at this time.
Health Plus supports you as you work toward reaching a healthy weight. Health Plus offers full-time faculty and staff a Vanderbilt Weight Watchers at Work credit of $25 per year.
Four different groups meet at Vanderbilt. If the Student Life Center location is inconvenient, we can find another Vanderbilt location that will work for you.
Contact: Linda Hurst Almas, (615) 322-3697