Proposed route, schedule and service changes of note for fall 2023 for Vanderbilt riders include:
- Route 29 Jefferson will have a minor route safety adjustment at Tennessee State University, and 84 Murfreesboro will shift part of the route from I-24 to Murfreesboro Pike for customer convenience.
- Schedule adjustments to multiple routes, including:
- Longer service hours on 6 Lebanon Pike and 42 St. Cecelia to 11:15 p.m.
- Extension of routes 3A/B West End, 4 Shelby, 7 Hillsboro, 22 Bordeaux, 23 Dickerson Pike, 50 Charlotte Pike, 52 Nolensville Pike, 55 Murfreesboro Pike, 56 Gallatin Pike and Access (paratransit service) to 1:15 a.m. Monday through Friday
- Route 7 Hillsboro will increase frequency to run every 15 minutes midday on weekdays, Route 8 8th Avenue South will increase frequency to 30 minutes midday on weekdays, Route 75 Midtown will add midday weekday and Saturday service, and Routes 77 Thompson Lane and 75 will add Sunday service
- WeGo Link – Expand service to Burton Hills, Rosebank, Old Hickory and Brick Church Pike
Provide feedback through Tuesday, July 17, in the following ways:
- Mail a letter to WeGo Public Transit Community Engagement, Attn: Public Meeting Comments, 430 Myatt Drive, Nashville, TN 37115
- Call 615-862-5686
- Email WeGoTransit@nashville.gov
- Comment during the following scheduled public meetings:
- Tuesday, June 27, from noon to 1 p.m., Elizabeth Duff Transit Center at WeGo Central, 400 Dr. Martin L. King Jr. Blvd., Nashville
- Wednesday, June 28, from noon to 1 p.m., Virtual Meeting (Webex); Access Code 2487 529 0112; Password xYkR5JHpA74; phone 720-650-7664
- Thursday, June 26, from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., Virtual Meeting (Webex); Access Code 2493 625; Password T7Hwc7RkwN8; phone 720-650-7664
For more information on proposed changes and meeting registration, visit WeGoTransit.com or call 615-862-5950.