- 615-322-6397 Email
- Vanderbilt University to host Clinton Global Initiative University annual meeting in 2023
- Four with a ‘Dore: Rhylee Tucker
- Noam Chomsky’s biographer, VU Professor Robert Barsky, interviewed about his work
- Project Safe to provide programming in recognition of Sexual Assault Awareness Month throughout April
Applications due April 11
These instructions are for VU investigators. VUMC investigators should visit the OOR funding opportunity site.
Vanderbilt University may submit one application to the 2023 Incyte Ingenuity Awards in graft versus host disease (GVHD).
GVHD is a life-threatening condition that occurs when donor immune cells attack the recipient’s organs and tissues after an allogeneic stem cell transplant. Incyte is deeply dedicated to improving the lives of patients with serious diseases, including GVHD. As part of this commitment, the company has announced the Incyte Ingenuity Awards in GVHD to continue to foster collaboration among key stakeholders to address the specific needs of the GVHD community.
These awards aim to support the GVHD community by funding two novel initiatives that address challenges faced by GVHD patients, caregivers and health care providers. Incyte is currently offering two one-year awards, one for an initiative up to $35,000 and another for an initiative up to $100,000. Programs cannot include indirect costs in the proposed budget.
When applying for this award, Incyte encourages eligible applicants to partner and collaborate with patient groups, professional societies and patient advocates within the community.
- Programs must be independent of any ongoing activities, with the exception of considerably expanding an existing program.
- Health care providers and mid-level/junior faculty of health care organizations are eligible to submit. However, applications must be submitted in the name of an institution, not on behalf of an individual.
Applications will be disqualified if:
- Focus is on a particular therapeutic agent, translational research or clinical research that is interventional in nature.
- Defined scope does not serve or plan to address a specific need of the GVHD community.
See the program website and FAQs for more details.
Internal Application Process
Interested faculty should visit https://vanderbilt.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1898885 to apply for the internal LSO competition and to find additional information about the opportunity. The deadline for the internal competition is April 11, 2023.
Any questions about this opportunity may be directed to VU-LSO@vanderbilt.edu.