A memorial and celebration of life for undergraduate student Emily Sotelo will be on Wednesday, Dec. 7, at 5 p.m. in the Zeppos College Great Room.
With support from the Center for Spiritual and Religious Life and Student Affairs, Sotelo’s friends and classmates have planned a celebration that includes readings, remarks and light refreshments.
All Vanderbilt students, faculty and staff are invited to attend.
The following university resources are available for those who need ongoing support:
- University Counseling Center, call 615-322-2571 to speak with an on-call behavioral health provider 24/7. (Press 2 to speak with an after-hours counselor.)
- Crisis Text Line (24/7), text VANDY TO 741741.
- Vanderbilt Telehealth by AcademicLiveCare. You can schedule a visit with a therapist by visiting the SCN website or viewing the user guide to get started.
- Student Care Coordination, schedule an appointment online or call 615-343-WELL (9355).
- Center for Student Wellbeing, call 615-322-0480 to schedule an appointment.
- Call the Center for Spiritual and Religious Life at 615-322-2457 for support, or access the university’s Griefnet service.