- 615-322-6397 Email
- Vanderbilt University to host Clinton Global Initiative University annual meeting in 2023
- MLAS Summer and Fall 2023 Course Offerings Announced
- Vanderbilt Divinity School names influential public theologian Yolanda Pierce as next dean
- ‘Ain’t Gonna Let Nobody Turn Me Around: Womanist Truth, Womanist Resistance’ roundtable March 27
Applications due Oct. 24
Vanderbilt University may submit one application to the Tennessee Arts Commission Arts Access (AA) Annual Grant program for the 2024 fiscal year. The Arts Access Annual Grant category offers direct support for arts projects that focus on increasing access to underserved and underrepresented populations, which may include ethnic groups, people with disabilities, people age 60 and older, and active duty military/veterans and their families. A project may start no earlier than July 1, 2023, and must end no later than June 15, 2024.
Funds awarded in this category range from $1,000 to $18,000 for arts organizations and for non-arts organizations.
NEW for FY24: Arts Access Grants will not require a match during the FY24 AA Grant cycle. Note that the match requirement may change in future grant periods.
Proposed arts projects must involve one or more of these recognized art forms: visual, craft, media, design, music, theater, dance, folk or literary arts. The following are examples of activities and expenditures that are consistent with the funding philosophy for AA:
- Contracted artists fees for professional artists
- Master classes, workshops, programs, projects or activities involving artists
- Specific aspects of workshops, festivals and conferences
- Public performances, productions and exhibitions produced by the applicant
- Exhibitions of art by professional artists
- Promotion, publicity and newsletters
- Materials and supplies needed for participants in the proposed art project
- Administrative and artistic staff support (except for applicants who apply for, or receive operating support from, the TN Art Commission in other grant categories).
- Technical/production support
See the Arts Access page for more information.
Internal application instructions
Interested faculty should visit https://vanderbilt.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1883114 to apply for the internal LSO competition and to find additional information about the opportunity. The deadline for the internal competition is Oct. 24, 2022.
Any questions about this opportunity or the LSO process may be directed to VU-LSO@vanderbilt.edu.