Tennessee has been issuing new license plates throughout 2022. If you are enrolled in the daily parking program or have an annual parking permit, you must update your vehicle’s registration information whenever you receive a new license plate number. Failure to do this may result in a citation. Below are instructions on how to update your information in the Vanderbilt system.
- Log into the MoveVU Commute Hub or open the Luum app.
- In the Parking tab, go to Vehicle Registration. Click on the editing icon to the right of current vehicle on the list and select Edit. Update the information in the fields that pop up and click on the Save button.
- Old vehicles can be deleted by selecting Delete with the editing icon.
- New vehicles can be adding by clicking the Register New Vehicles button, filling out the pop-up fields and clicking the Save button.
- If you are driving a rental car or have a temporary registration tag, please enter those in your account, and update your vehicle once your new registration information is available.
- Visit the online parking portal to enter your new license plate information.
- Call Parking Services at 615-322-2554 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to remove or edit any vehicle on your account; a maximum of eight (8) vehicles are allowed per permit.
MoveVU is Vanderbilt’s strategic transportation and mobility plan that falls under the FutureVU comprehensive campus planning efforts. The vision of MoveVU calls for a transformation in how the Vanderbilt community commutes to campus, with less reliance on single-occupancy vehicles and parking lots and a greater focus on sustainable commute modes, green spaces and a forward-thinking use of limited downtown space. For more information, visit the MoveVU website and Instagram.