Hear from members of Vanderbilt’s university-wide task force, which includes experts from Vanderbilt University and Vanderbilt University Medical Center, about the legal and medical implications of the U.S. Supreme Court’s recent decision to overturn Roe v. Wade and how the task force is working to address the decision’s impact on the Vanderbilt community.
The event is scheduled for 4 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 10.
Panelists will include:
- G.L. Black, dean of students and vice provost for student affairs
- Pam Jones, associate vice chancellor for health and wellness
- Ronald Alvarez, chairman and clinical service chief, obstetrics and gynecology
- Michelle Tellock, deputy general counsel
- Velma McBride Murry, associate provost, task force chair
- Moderator: Rory Dicker, director, Margaret Cuninggim Women’s Center, Office for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
A recording will be available online after the event.