Applications due July 14
This is a joint competition for VU and VUMC investigators. All investigators should follow these instructions.
Vanderbilt University may submit two applications from each school for the Procter & Gamble Higher Education Grant Program. The program provides support for efforts that will better prepare students for success in business (see examples below). Grant support is for one year, and awards range between $10,000–$20,000 (no overhead costs allowed). Grants will be provided for specific projects or programs, not for operating support, stipends or fellowships.
Examples of eligible projects include, but are not limited to:
- improving curriculum to be at the cutting edge in relevance and effectiveness;
- fostering and enabling leadership opportunities and learning;
- creating a learning environment that encourages and enhances innovation and creativity; and
- strengthening diversity in thought, participation and ongoing interaction.
Interested faculty should visit https://vanderbilt.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1874388 to submit the materials below and to find additional information about the opportunity. The deadline for the internal competition is July 14, 2022.
- Brief (two-page max) project description including summary budget
- NIH Biosketch or five-page CV
- Brief letter of support from department chair/center director
- The letter must also acknowledge that this grant does not allow indirect costs and will commit to covering any associated indirect costs per applicable school/departmental policy.
Any questions about this opportunity or the LSO process may be directed to LSO@vanderbilt.edu.