- 615-322-6397 Email
Dear Vanderbilt community,
We are deeply saddened by the loss of life in Buffalo, New York, and horrified by reports that the incident Saturday afternoon was racially motivated.
This is a painful moment for the city of Buffalo, particularly the predominantly Black neighborhood that was the target of this hateful act, and for our nation, which has seen far too many of these incidents occur.
As we all attempt to process what has happened, please know that your Vanderbilt community is here for you, and support resources continue to be available should you need them.
Please do not hesitate to seek assistance from the following.
- University Counseling Center, call 615-322-2571 to speak with an on-call behavioral health provider
- Student Care Coordination, schedule an appointment online or call 615-343-WELL (9355)
- Center for Student Wellbeing, call 615-322-0480 to schedule an appointment
- Center for Spiritual and Religious Life, call 615-322-2457 for support
- Employee Assistance Program, call 615-936-1327 for a confidential appointment
C. Cybele Raver
Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs
André L. Churchwell
Vice Chancellor for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion and Chief Diversity Officer