Employees recently hired or promoted to the role of supervisor or manager are invited to participate in New Leader Orientation.
The program, conducted by the Human Resources Employee Learning and Engagement team, will be held virtually on Thursday, April 14, and Thursday, June 30, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. The sessions will include a one-hour lunch break. Employees only need to sign up for one of the sessions offered.
The topics covered in New Leader Orientation include the following:
- HR consulting and employee and labor relations
- leave management and workers compensation
- leadership and recognition
- Oracle finance functions
- emergency preparedness and workplace safety
- diversity, equity and inclusion
Please register here to attend New Leader Orientation.
For questions, contact Employee Learning and Engagement at email@example.com.