VUIT is offering a series of workshops to help faculty and staff use Microsoft tools more efficiently.
Are you feeling overwhelmed with the amount of email in your inbox? Is it a challenge to manage all your tasks and follow-ups? Are you ready to reduce stress and get more done in less time?
Join a live, interactive two-hour workshop led by experienced productivity coaches from Productive Power, and learn how to:
- easily clean out your inbox each day;
- reduce your dependence on subfolders;
- use search filters to find emails quickly;
- maintain a digital task list that syncs across all your devices;
- easily prioritize all your tasks and emails so nothing is missed; and
- collaborate with teammates by sharing project task lists.
Sessions will be offered on the following days and times:
- Wednesday, March 30 – 1–3 p.m.
- Thursday, April 7 – 8:30–10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 13 – 1–3 p.m.
- Thursday, April 21 – 8:30–10:30 a.m.
Sessions are capped at 40 people and will be first come, first served.