The Student Care Network announces the following modifications to its regularly scheduled hours over the upcoming academic breaks for students.
Office of Student Care Coordination
- No drop-in care coordination the week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 22–26)
- Drop-in care coordination resumes Nov. 29–Dec. 17 (in person at Rand 305)
- Mondays 1–4 p.m., Tuesdays 1–4 p.m., Wednesdays 11 a.m.–2 p.m., Thursdays 9 a.m.–noon
Center for Student Wellbeing
- No drop-in coaching or meditation the week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 22–26)
- Services will resume Nov. 29–Dec. 10
University Counseling Center
- No drop-in consultations the week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 22–26)
- Drop-in consultations will resume Nov. 29–Dec. 17
- Immediate crisis support remains available 24/7, including during academic breaks, by calling 615-322-2571 (press option 2 if the center is closed)
Student Health Center
- Closed Nov. 24 (at noon), Nov. 25–26 , Dec. 24–27 and Dec. 31
- It’s not too late for your flu shot!
- Walk-ins welcome Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
- COVID-19 Pfizer and J&J booster vaccines also are available to those who qualify. By appointment only. For more information and details on scheduling, visit vanderbi.lt/covid-19-vaccine.