Vanderbilt will adjust operations of its COVID-19 testing center for the Thanksgiving holiday and upcoming university winter break.
Week of Thanksgiving, Nov. 22-28
- The testing center will be open normal hours, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday, Nov. 22, and Tuesday, Nov. 23.
- The center will be closed Wednesday, Nov. 24, and Thursday, Nov. 25. The testing center will be closed, as normal, Friday through Sunday of the week of Thanksgiving.
- The testing center will be open normal hours the weeks of Nov. 29, Dec. 6 and Dec. 13.
- The testing center will be open normal hours Monday, Dec. 20, through Wednesday, Dec. 22.
- The testing center will be closed Thursday, Dec. 23, through Monday, Jan. 3, for the university holidays.
- The testing center will reopen normal hours beginning Tuesday, Jan. 4.
More information on the university’s COVID-19 testing can be found on the Health and Safety Protocols website.