Faculty are invited to join the Vanderbilt Electronic Research Administration implementation team for live training over Zoom on Mondays and Fridays throughout the month of November.
The training sessions are brief to fit with busy faculty schedules and will focus on PI Certification and Ancillary Review, the main faculty activities in VERA.
Training sessions will be offered on the following dates:
- Monday, Nov. 8, 12:30–1 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 12, 12:30–1 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 15, 12:30–1 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 19, 12:30–1 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 29, 12:30–1 p.m.
Search in Oracle Learning for “VERA Faculty Training Session.” Click on “Enroll,” then under “Available Offerings,” click on the “Enroll” button for the session that you would like to attend.
VERA on-demand faculty training options
- Agreement approvals (e.g. subcontract): See training video and instructions to learn how to approve agreements in VERA.
- Proposal PI Assurance: See training video and instructions to learn how to submit PI assurance in VERA.
As a reminder, users can log in to VERA at vera.vanderbilt.edu using their VUnetID and password.