VERA launched for Awards and Agreements
The Vanderbilt Electronic Research Administration (VERA) software is now available for Vanderbilt users.
Users can log in to VERA using their VUnetID and password at vera.vanderbilt.edu.
VERA should be used to do the following:
- Create a new funded or unfunded agreement request
- Create an amendment to an active agreement request
- Request an interim or new award
- Request a modification to an active award
- Create a proposal due to a sponsor on or after Nov. 1. (Note: Coeus and PEER should be used for any proposal due before 1.)
- Beginning Oct. 25, proposals due in November may be routed for specialist review.
For tips on how to use VERA, visit the VERA training site for guides and how-to videos, or sign up for VERA training via Oracle Learning.
If you need help using VERA, email email@example.com for assistance.
This is the first of multiple phases in the university’s transition to VERA from Coeus and PEER. See research.vanderbilt.edu/vera for full details of the phased transition.