- 615-322-6397 Email
Vanderbilt University campus leaders will host a virtual town hall on Monday, Sept. 13, beginning at 6 p.m. CT for all undergraduate students and their families about the university’s 2021 fall semester operations. The event will address COVID-19 protocols, testing and contact tracing, housing and dining facilities, academic support, and resources for mental health and wellness.
There will be a moderated question-and-answer session at the end of the town hall. Registrants can submit questions when registering here.
Speakers and Q&A panelists for the town hall include:
- Cybele Raver, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs
- Pam Jones, senior associate dean of clinical and community partnerships and co-leader of Vanderbilt University’s Public Health Central Command Center
- Anita Wager, associate dean for undergraduate academic affairs, Peabody college
- G.L. Black, vice provost and dean of students
- David Ter Kuile, executive director of business services
- Lisa Clapper, student care manager and director
The town hall will be moderated by Traci R. Ray, assistant dean of students.
<< Register for the town hall here. >>
The town hall will be recorded and made available on the Health and Safety Protocols website for later viewing.