Chancellor Daniel Diermeier and Provost C. Cybele Raver will host a virtual town hall for faculty focused on Vanderbilt’s health and safety protocols and an update from VUMC medical experts on the current COVID-19 landscape.
The live webinar also will include a moderated question and answer session. Registrants can submit questions in advance when registering or submit questions live during the town hall.
Speakers and Q&A panelists for the town hall include:
- Daniel Diermeier, chancellor
- C. Cybele Raver, provost and vice chancellor for academic affairs
- Dr. Jeffrey R. Balser, president and CEO, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, and dean of the School of Medicine, Vanderbilt University
- Dr. William Schaffner, professor of preventative medicine, health policy and infectious diseases, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Pam Jones, senior associate dean, clinical and community partnerships, and co-leader of Vanderbilt University’s Public Health Central Command Center
- Eric Kopstain, vice chancellor for administration
The event will be recorded and made available on the Health and Safety Protocols website.