The Master of Science in Clinical Investigation, or MSCI, program has limited space available for learners interested in enrolling in select courses for professional development in clinical and translational research. Course descriptions are available on the MSCI website.
Course offerings include:
- MSCI 5030 Clinical Epidemiology, 4 credit hours: Aug. 23–Sept. 3, 2021
- MSCI 5009 Biostatistics I, 4 credit hours: Sept. 7–Oct. 5, 2021
- MSCI 5044 Clinical Trials, 3 credit hours: Oct. 18–Nov. 3, 2021
- MSCI 5003 Genetics, Genomics and Molecular Medicine, 3 credit hours: Jan. 10–31, 2022
- MSCI 5015 Biostatistics II, 4 credit hours: Feb. 1–28, 2022
- MSCI 5002 Medical and Grant Writing for Clinical Investigation, 2 credit hours: May 2–27, 2022
- MSCI 5029 Research Ethics and Scientific Integrity, 1 credit hours: May 3–27, 2022
- MSCI 5000 Drug and Device Development, 3 credit hours: June 1–30, 2022
The cost is $1765 per credit hour (tuition); other fees apply. The deadline to apply is Aug. 16, 2021.
Eligible employees of VUMC may use their VUMC tuition benefits to help cover a portion of tuition costs if qualified. Please confirm your tuition benefit rates and eligibility with HR.
The purchase of textbooks, software and other research supplies is the responsibility of the student.
Courses will occur remotely during fall 2021 and in a hybrid model in spring 2022.
Auditing MSCI courses is not allowed.
For more information, contact MSCI@vanderbilt.edu.