Rise to the challenge on Vanderbilt Giving Day, April 7Mar. 29, 2021, 8:00 AM
Vanderbilt Giving Day, which will take place on Wednesday, April 7, is an opportunity for the entire university community to join together to help advance the university’s mission of education, discovery and leadership by making a gift of any size. It is also a chance to celebrate the impact that philanthropy has on the student experience.
Students are invited to take part in this 24-hour event, which will include challenges throughout the day to amplify impact.
Student Org Challenge
Make your Giving Day gift to your student organization to help your organization win challenge gifts provided by generous donors. Resources are available on the Giving Day website to assist students with fundraising for their student organizations. Prizes will be awarded as outlined below.
- $1,500 for the student org with the most donors (50+ members)
- $1,500 for the student org with the most donors (<50 members)
- $500 for the student org with the second most donors (50+ members)
- $500 for the student org with the second most donors (<50 members)
- All senior gifts will count toward a goal of 500 senior donors by Giving Day. If we reach 500 senior donors by April 7, Jay, BS’99, and McCartney, BS’01, Wilkins will give $50,000 to Experience Vanderbilt in honor of the Class of 2021.
- Senior Class Fund is also running a student organization challenge that will reward your student org with cash prizes based on giving participation depending on the number of seniors in your organization. To learn the full details of this challenge and to enter your student organization, please email your roster of senior members to SCF President Grant Brown at email@example.com.