Limited Submission Opportunity: TN Arts Commission Arts Access Annual GrantOct. 20, 2020, 4:51 PM
Vanderbilt University may submit one application to the Tennessee Arts Commission Arts Access (AA) Annual Grant program for the 2022 fiscal year. The Arts Access Annual Grant category offers direct support for arts projects that focus on increasing access to underserved and underrepresented populations, which may include ethnic groups, people with disabilities, people age 65 and older, and active duty military/veterans and their families. A project may start no earlier than July 1, 2021, and must end no later than June 15, 2022.
Funds awarded in this category range in these amounts: $1,000–$9,000 for arts organizations and for non-arts organizations; and arts organizations serving a statewide audience can apply for up to $10,000.
The requested grant amount must be matched dollar for dollar.
Proposed arts projects must involve one or more of these recognized art forms: visual, craft, media, design, music, theater, dance, folk or literary arts. The following are examples of activities and expenditures that are consistent with the funding philosophy for AA:
- Contracted artists fees for professional artists
- Master classes, workshops, programs, projects or activities involving artists
- Specific aspects of workshops, festivals and conferences
- Public performances, productions and exhibitions produced by the applicant
- Exhibitions of art by professional artists
- Promotion, publicity and newsletters
- Materials and supplies needed for participants in the proposed art project
- Administrative and artistic staff support
- Technical/production support
Interested faculty should visit https://vanderbilt.infoready4.com/#competitionDetail/1826456 to apply for the internal LSO competition and to find additional information about the opportunity. The deadline for the internal competition is Nov. 12, 2020.
Any questions about this opportunity or the LSO process may be directed to VU-LSO@vanderbilt.edu.